Startup School is a free online course for founders actively pursuing their own startup. It is a free, 10-week, online course. It’s designed for any startup founder who would like to get help through the earliest, most difficult challenges of starting a company. Founders may choose to join the Startup School community and meet with an advisor on a weekly basis, or to simply follow along with the course by watching the lectures and materials. In both cases, the class is completely free.
Startup School lectures will be delivered live in Mountain View, California at Y Combinator’s headquarters and then made available for viewing online. The goal is to help everyone, regardless of who or where they are, start their startup. Every year the materials of the course will remain online after the course finishes as a permanent resource for all startup founders.
The course will give you:
- STARTUP NETWORK: Join a network of over 2880 founders across 140 countries. Find entrepreneurs near you and build meaningful connections.
- FORUM: Exclusive access to a forum of all Startup School founders. Get feedback, support and help from the community.
- PITCHING: Learn how to tell your story to customers and investors. You’ll have the opportunity to share what you’re working on with the public.
- MENTORSHIP: Get direct access to advisors from Y Combinator. Participate in weekly group office hours and set goals for your company.
- EXCLUSIVE DEALS: Cut startup costs and get discounts from the best in the business (Stripe, Digital Ocean, Amazon Web Services, and more).
- STAY ALIVE: First hand experience of how to keep your company going. Complete the course for a chance at $10k in funding.