Fullstack Fest is a week-long full stack development conference with a focus on solving current problems with new & inspiring perspectives.
Here are the videos from this years conference:
Its a single-track, curated, deeply technical event featuring the best speakers and industry leaders worldwide.
Here is the list of speakers and their talks:
- Joe Armstrong~Computing: The first 100 years
- Juan Benet~Distributed Apps with IPFS
- Lee Byron~Immutable User Interfaces
- Amir Chaudhry~Unikernels and why they’re useful (or not)
- Paul Chiusano~How to write a search engine in 15 lines of code
- Austen Collins~The State Of Serverless
- Liv Erickson~Virtual Reality is Here, in your Browser
- Simon Eskildsen~Shopify in Multiple Datacenters
- Jack Franklin~Confident Frontend with Elm
- Marc-Andre Giroux~From REST to GraphQL
- Ben Hall~How secure are Docker containers?
- Duretti Hirpa~Low-res NLP for your everyday life
- Jafar Husain~The future of ES6
- Scott Jenson~The Physical Web: building on top of the open web
- Saša Jurić~High availability with Elixir and Erlang
- Jen Kramer~CSS4 Grid: True Layout Finally Arrives
- Bruce Lawson~Front-end Master of Cerimonies
- Rachel Laycock~Back-end Master of Cerimonies
- Massimiliano Mantione~Reactive Reality
- Luca Marchesini~The Frontend Is a Full Stack
- Ole Michaelis~Whirlwind tour through the HTTP2 spec
- António Nuno Monteiro~Clients in control: building demand-driven systems with Om Next
- Tim Perry~Microservice Pipeline Architecture
- Tobias Pfeiffer~What did AlphaGo do to beat the strongest human Go player?
- Brian Sam-Bodden~Building a Recommendation Engine with Machine Learning Techniques
- Ben Smith~WebAssembly: birth of a virtual ISA
- Ines Sombra~Architectural patterns of resilient distributed systems
- André Staltz~See the data flowing through your app
- Slobodan Stojanovic~How to build a website that will (eventually) work on Mars?
- David Wells~Best Practices on building a UI component library for your company